Sunday, January 20, 2013

Another cool intro!

I'd like to start by saying I'm not very good at intro posts. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE talking about myself , it's my favorite. I just never know what of relevance to put. I have tried to maintain a blog many times but to no avail. :( This is my newest attempt, because of two factors; 1) I made a new years resolution to create a "blog presence" and 2) I'm a new vegan! So with this being said, i started the blog!

So? Why a blog? Well, I've always wanted to. I don't know why, it's just that weird thing i wanna do. So why the subject? Well, i am a new vegan (Three weeks to be exact) and felt the topic was a good one. I feel the topic is fun, i get to talk about food and my experiences based on these choices. This isn't to bash meat eater. Period. I'm engaged to a firm meat eater! ( If it looks veganish he wont touch it! ;) ) So everything i say is MY beliefs. :) I also like to think of it as a fun place to just talk about stuff. Fun, right? I know, you are so excited!

So, you kinda see the why to what I'm doing. So i suppose this is the about me section. So, here we go. I'm Amanda. I'm 22 years old and I'm a college student. Not only am i a college student I'm a NUTRITION student. Its probably the coolest major ever. I love food. i love science. I am a junior, and i am ready to be done! XD I am still unsure what i will be doing after college, but i have two ideas: I either want to be a high school teacher or start out in WIC to get community experience. The internship process to become a dietitian is expensive and timely, so my plan is to first save money! :) Just a glance of m schedule, i am taking nutritional assessment and planing, public policy in nutrition, community nutrition, and nutritional pathophysiology.bI know, it's super awesome! A clean cars for Enterprise rent a car as my glorious minimum wage college job. I love to sew and craft. Uhm..I think that's it.

I plan on sharing what i learn in class when it is of relevance. :) I look forward to seeing where this journey takes me! Weellll i think this is plenty for one post. XD Until next time!

Later space cowboy

No comments:

Post a Comment